Friday 24 March 2017

Mr. Mac Roc; and Yes He Rocks

 Our Personality of the week, Efeoghene MacDonald Idu, popularly known as Mac Roc is a talented Music Producer, Media Consultant, ICT professional, Actor and Model.

Born in the City of Lagos, he learned to hone his skills at an early age. He had his early education in Lagos,Yola,and Benin. Had his Secondary school education at the Uniben Demonstration Secondary School, BeninCity and then went on to graduate from Benson Idahosa University with a Bsc degree in Computer Science.


He kicked off his career as a church boy playing the keyboard, then started to play at gigs till he worked his way to become a Music Producer and the CEO of Mac Roc productions . He has become well known for his production of Extraordinary music Covers for which I officially dub him the Naija-Cover-King. He has worked with the likes of Samsong, Eben, Dunnie, Ola pearl, Roland Rickeets, Rubunu to mention just a few.


What drives him to do more? His passion for excellence and in his words "I'm never Comfortable... I just want to explore the next phase.... I'm very adventurous and I don't like  being confined in my comfort zone, I like to aspire more...so I can help people"


He had this to say to up coming Music producers and I quote "Be humble, study in your field,build a good team, have a good network,be friends with the media".

Awesome personality, this one. See you at the top.

No comments:

How to Make a fashion Statement

We all want to stand out from the crowd, look different and be identifiable; call it personality branding if you will. The way you dress is ...