Friday 3 March 2017

Johnny Drille Ighodaro Signed to Mavin Records

John Ighodaro popularly known as Johnny Drille got signed to Mavin Records recently.He is 26 years old an a graduate of the University of Benin, Department of English and literature, class of 2012. He is a folk/alternative singer, song writer, producer, and sound engineer. He produced "Na Only Me Dey" by Wati. He was a contestant on MTN Project Fame 6.0 but clocked out tenth.

About his recent signing to Mavins he took to Instagram and had this to say, and I quote "I was really just an ambitious young man making  music in his bedroom turned studio in Benin. I had a dream that some day the world will listen to the music I had in me......Now I,m a believer in Dreams cos mine came true."
Congrats Johnny Drille.



No comments:

How to Make a fashion Statement

We all want to stand out from the crowd, look different and be identifiable; call it personality branding if you will. The way you dress is ...