Tuesday 28 March 2017

Always a Good Job

Hey Alana troopers!!! So I went out today and on my way home I decided to stop by at the nearest Boli sellers stand in my area to buy the famous Port Harcourt lunch Boli and, fish with pepper sauce.

My expectations were over the roof because I had previously patronized that same vendor with good result. But today was different. On getting home I noticed that the sauce wasn't well prepared and worse the  Boli/plantain was over ripe and soggy.

I can tell you that my expectation was not met, I mean not even close. I was displeased and angry put together, and then it happened, I vowed never to buy from her again.

How often do we do this in business? how often do we do a bad job? How many times do they decide not to buy from you again. I know I wont be buying from that lady for a very loooooong time.

Just when you think your business is doing so well, and all seems normal, ask yourself, can my client and customer's say its always a good job with me. You should go beyond normal to extraordinary. Customers like to be able to predict the goods and services they get from you. You can call this expectation. Consistence is key!!!

You have to meet their expectation 100% of the time(except in the event of unforeseen circumstances) to get to the point of "Always a GOOD JOB"!!! Every business that wants to succeed must get to this point in the customers psychology and in reality. Be Consistent!!!


No comments:

How to Make a fashion Statement

We all want to stand out from the crowd, look different and be identifiable; call it personality branding if you will. The way you dress is ...