Friday 14 April 2017

Topearl;Top Hospitality

I was invited over for lunch at the TOPEARL Institute of Catering and Hospitality, Port Harcourt, and I must say I was blown away. I almost didn't want to leave. With me being a lover of food and the finer things, I can safely say that they "SPOILED" me with care.What really struck me was their meticulous emphasis on Hospitality. They Teach and Train people on how to care for guests in the hospitality business.


To successfully run a Restaurant, Hotel or any Hospitality business, all Staff especially those that come in contact with Customers must be well trained in the art of hospitality.

This is crucial to your brand so as to avoid costly mistakes made out of ignorance. Once customers have an initial impression about your business that impression is not easily changed. So it is advised to get it right the first time.

No comments:

How to Make a fashion Statement

We all want to stand out from the crowd, look different and be identifiable; call it personality branding if you will. The way you dress is ...