Friday 7 April 2017

How to choose a Business Name

Hello Alana troopers!!! Hope our week was great, Mine was. So I was out today and I couldn't help but notice all the funny names people give their businesses these days. Some would just make you laugh. Your business must not bear your personal or family name; I'm not saying this is wrong but first it must pass the marketability test.But how does one choose a suitable and marketable business name. And when I say marketable I mean "SELLABLE". So here are some tips to help you out of this dilemma:
1.Choose a name that can easily be remembered.
2.Make sure the name is not too lengthy/long.

3.pick a name that portrays what you do.
4.Make sure the name is unique
5.Ask yourself, " If i hear my business name will it catch my attention".


Thanks for reading guys. For comments and Questions please drop in the comment box. Have fun. 

No comments:

How to Make a fashion Statement

We all want to stand out from the crowd, look different and be identifiable; call it personality branding if you will. The way you dress is ...