Friday 18 August 2017

Dear Fam, How Una Dey?

Hey guys!!! I've been a little off and on lately am sure you've begun to notice. I'm so so sorry guys. Been working on a lot lately trying to set up my online store plus work. I must say it has not been easy. But I will try my best to be here whenever I can to give you inspiring and enlightening content.
Nonetheless very soon everything will normalize and I will be back in full swing. Been working with a couple of brands lately and so I took these while having loads of fun on the job lol; and guess who was the model, yours truly. Life of a brand consultant. This will be the first time I show my pictures in a post.






If you have Questions concerning Business  branding and image management please leave it in the comment section and I will answer them as soon as I can. I care about your business enough to leave helpful tips where I  can. Have a great day.

No comments:

How to Make a fashion Statement

We all want to stand out from the crowd, look different and be identifiable; call it personality branding if you will. The way you dress is ...